Standing in the kitchen at the end of the day for what feels like an eternity, making something? Few individuals want to do that after a hard day at work, which is understandable! As a result, we’ve included some air food recipes below. There are so many options in air food that you are going to love and read in this article. Airfood recipe is famous in Korea, the United States, the United Kingdom and also in Pakistan and also these recipes becoming a trend over time. So, be inspired by these best recipes for a relaxing ending to the day!
What is Airfood Recipe & How to Make it?
Airfood recipe is minimal in calories and beneficial to your health. You’ll have no issue throwing up a low-calorie lunch or dinner with these air food ideas. We’ve gathered 7 recipes for you, ranging from vegetarian meals to fruits. So the table doesn’t grow boring! And, best of all, many recipes may be simply prepared the day before, allowing you to bring them to work without having to stand in the kitchen for hours.
Making your popcorn is easier than you think, and it adds a real movie feel to your house. The scent drifts through the home, and it tastes exactly as it did at the movies. It’s so simple to make your own sweet and salty popcorn! There are several ways to flavour popcorn at home. It’s worthwhile because all of the ways are simple. In addition to microwave popcorn, which is a pre-seasoned bag of popcorn that just requires a few minutes in the microwave, there are hot plates or forced air popcorn makers that may be used to make popcorn with little or no oil. However, you may just do it in a pot or pan.
How to Make it?
- Cover the bottom of the pan or saucepan with oil. Preheat the stove.
- Mix in the popcorn corn. Make sure the grains are not stacked on top of one other, but rather next to each other.
- Cover it (!) and wait for the corn to start popping. Reduce the heat.
- Do not leave the kitchen! Swirl the pot or frying pan occasionally to keep the grains from burning, among other things.
- Remove the pot or pan from the heat when it stops popping. Allow it to sit for a moment before tossing it again if a grain appears.
- Then, pour into a bowl and add salt and pepper or sugar to taste.
Grapefruit is a tropical citrus fruit with a rich yet acidic flavour that makes an excellent air snack. It is high in minerals, antioxidants, and fibre. As a result, it is regarded one of the healthiest citrus fruits.
Furthermore, research indicates that grapefruit may have major health benefits, including weight loss and a lower risk of heart disease.
Carrots have the greatest proportion of beta-carotene of any vegetable. Beta-carotene is converted by the body into vitamin A. This is what the retina of the eye needs to see light and dark. Carrots are extremely good for the eyes, skin, and heart because they are one of the richest sources of carotenoids. They also help to prevent diabetes, coronary artery disease, and cancer. Carrots, sometimes known as carrots, are available in a variety of colours other than orange. They are also available in white, purple, and nearly black.
Because the great thing about a wonderful airfood recipe is that you can change up the ingredients to suit your mood.
- Red onion
- Vegetables should be chopped a quarter-inch thick.
How do you Make it?
- In the AF basket, spray the oil. Vegetables should be placed in the basket’s bottom. Olive oil should be sprayed on. Make changes to suit your preferences. A pinch of salt and garlic powder were added.
- At 390°F, air fry for 8 minutes. Halfway through, shake or flip.
- Depending on how many vegetables you have, you may need to do 2-3 cycles.
Celery is a versatile and healthful vegetable that is also an airfood recipe. Cauliflower and celery are present. C celery sticks, are in season from May to November and can be used to make celery juice. As a result, you may buy it approximately all year in your region. If you additionally look for the organic seal, you’ve done everything properly when shopping.
You may simply make your celery juice at home. You’ll need the following ingredients for a serving of roughly 350 millilitres of juice:
- Approximately 400 g of fresh celery
- A juicer or blender a strainer
- Filter cloth or nut milk bag (to separate the particles after blending if you don’t have a juicer)
How to Make it?
- To make the celery juice, first, remove the stalk.
- The celery sticks should be peeled and chopped.
- Cut the stems into 2-centimetre-long sections. When using a juicer, the parts can stay in place for a longer time (depending on the model).
- Blend the celery in a high-powered blender until it is pretty liquid. You can add up to 100 millilitres of water, depending on how you feel. When using a hand blender, you may produce the same results. If you have a juicer, you can skip this and the following step.
- To obtain the pure juice, strain the liquefied celery over a filter cloth or filter.
- It is recommended to consume fresh celery juice right away.
Iceberg lettuce has a low-calorie count of 13 kilocalories per 100 grams. It not only contains vitamins and minerals, but it also contains important fibre. This airfood recipe is rich in vitamin C, folic acid, and other B group vitamins, as well as the mineral potassium.
Iceberg lettuce, like many other vegetables, absorbs nitrate, which is then stored in the body.
Onions are low in calories, which is why they are included in this airfood recipe, and they are high in nutrients such as vitamins, fibre, and minerals. The vegetable is high in vitamin C, which is beneficial to your immune system, collagen formation, tissue healing, and iron absorption. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant, which means that it protects your cells from free radical damage.
The air steak is a very juicy and highly marbled cut of beef. The flesh fibres are quite short, and the meat is extremely delicate. It is great for pan-frying, stir-frying, and grilled.
Air Fried Chicken
Air-fried chicken is healthier than oil-fried chicken. It cuts calories by 70-80% and contains considerably less fat. This way of cooking can also help to decrease some of the other negative consequences of frying in oil. Air fryers make it easier to reheat frozen dishes, and they are slightly healthier than frying. The results are far superior to oven roasting, and your kitchen remains cool.
This technique makes it simple to prepare homemade French fries that are substantially lower in fat thanks to the use of a hot air fryer. Fries can be consumed guilt-free when prepared in this manner. You can easily cook your fries with an air fryer. At the same time, this method of preparation is the healthiest and uses the least amount of fat. As a result, this recipe is a clear recommendation for anyone who is watching their diet but still craves tasty French fries.
Because nutrition and eating are the most essential aspects of your life, eating healthily is important to your health. Healthy meals with lots of veggies, soups, bowls, or stir-fries provide diversity on your plate. Of course, basic salads are available, but you may also prepare low-calorie dinners with veggies and low-fat meat. If you want to lose weight and minimize your calorie consumption, you may believe that you can just eat salad. However, the following low-calorie dishes demonstrate the opposite: these delectable recipes are not only varied but also fill you up.